Friday, January 17, 2014

The Monster: DIY Lip Exfoliator

So this I post I wrote for Top Tips Tuesday on my blog. I haven't had the time to even think of something to write for today (sorry) so I hope this makes up for it.

Whether you already know about this or not, I don't know. It's already quite popular, I think and it will help out a lot this winter.

This will lead you to another blog post:

Dry lips are a big problem in the winter so I thought that this was an ideal tip for today. I have a major issue with my lips every year just because they're thick (both upper and lower lip) so I use twice the amount of lip balm every other person would. 

I don't use the mixture to exfoliate my lips all the time; using just a toothbrush works just as well.

Original post is also on my blog: That Purple Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment